Have you recently noticed a folder named ‘XuanZhi’ on your computer? The XuanZhi folder automatically appears on your computer when you install LDPlayer.
Who Is XuanZhi?
XuanZhi is an R&D company that makes Android emulators. Their flagship product is LDPlayer, an emulator that enhances the gaming experience of Android games on PCs and laptops.
LDPlayer: Have You Installed This In The Past?
LDPlayer stands by the high safety standards of its software, guaranteeing its integrity on mobile phones and computers. The company partners with many reputable companies globally and is also well-reviewed by customers.
If you have installed LDPlayer on your computer, you have nothing to worry about.
However, if you notice the XuanZhi folder on your computer but don’t remember installing it, you should scan for viruses or contact the LDPlayer customer service.
Why Does This Xuanzhi Folder After You Delete LDPlayer?
A lot of times, software usually generates residual files that remain even after deletion. So if you see any Xuanzhi folder in documents or other locations, these are residual files.
It can be alarming — and annoying — to keep seeing these folders. But don’t worry, you can delete them permanently by following the steps outlined in the next section.
How To Delete Xuanzhi Folder Permanently?
To delete the XuanZhi folder permanently, you need to delete the software and then find and delete its residual files by following these steps:
- Start by uninstalling XuanZhi. On your computer go to Start> type control panel in the search box>Programs and features.
2. Scroll down in your programs until you find the Xuanzhi folder. Click ‘uninstall’. Exit the control panel once the uninstallation completes.
- Next, you need to clear residual files in your AppData folder by first pressing Windows + S to open the search box and typing in %programfiles% to open the program files folder.
Scroll through the list of folders to locate and delete any files named LDPlayer or XuanZhi.
4. Next, you need to clear app data. Open up the control panel then click on file explorer options.
5. Click view>show hidden files folders and drives> apply> ok.
6. After that, you can see the app data file by going to Local Disk (C:)>users>click on your user name.
7. Open the app data folder and scroll through the options to find and delete any residual LDPlayer/XuanZhi files.