A lot of people have trouble setting up their email on their iPhones, and it can be really frustrating wondering where are Hotmail settings on iPhone? It can be hard to figure out how to set up your email on your phone. But, setting up your email on your iPhone doesn’t have to be complicated.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to find MSN mail settings on iPhone and set up a Hotmail account on your iPhone in just a few minutes. You don’t need any special software or technical knowledge – we’ll take care of everything for you.
Steps To Set Up Hotmail On iPhone
Configuring Hotmail on iPhone is not difficult. However, setting up a Hotmail account on various models of iPhone is different.
Tutorial For iPhone 6
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to find and go to Passwords & Accounts.
3. Here, tap on the Add Account option.
4. Choose Outlook.com from the options.
5. Now, enter your email address and password in the respective boxes.
6. Just follow the instructions to successfully add your Hotmail account.
Tutorial For iPhone 13
- Open the Settings app and scroll down to Mail settings.
2. Tap on Accounts in the Mail settings.
3. Now, tap on Add Account.
4. From the options, select Outlook.com.
5. Simply enter your email and password by following the instructions to set up your Hotmail account.
Note: Use the hyperlink if you are interested in setting up Hotmail without a phone number to avoid unwanted spam.
What should the outgoing mail server be for Hotmail on iPhone?
If you’re trying to set up your Hotmail account on your iPhone, you’ll need to know the correct outgoing mail server to use. The outgoing mail server for Hotmail is smtp.live.com.
You’ll need to enter these addresses into the Outgoing Mail Server field in your iPhone’s settings. Once you do, you should be able to send and receive Hotmail messages without any trouble.
Why is my Hotmail not working on my iPhone?
There are a few reasons why your Hotmail account might not be working on your iPhone.
- First, make sure that you have the correct email address and password entered in the Settings app. If you’re still having trouble, try resetting your password or contacting Microsoft for help.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the internet. If you’re not sure, try opening another app that requires an internet connection, such as a web browser or social media app.
- If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device. Sometimes this can fix minor software glitches that might be causing the issue.
If neither of those solutions works, the next step is to delete and re-add your Hotmail account to your iPhone.
- To do this, go to the Settings app, then select Passwords & Accounts.
Note: In newer versions (iPhone 13), go to Mail > Accounts
- Tap on the account you wish to delete.
- Then, select Delete Account.
- Once you’ve deleted the account, you can add it back by going to the same menu in the Settings app and selecting Add Account.
- Follow the prompts to enter your Hotmail account information and get things set up again.